Alpinestars Supertech Gloves Black/White/Red 123
Alpinestars Supertech Gloves Black/White/Red 123 description
The Alpinestars Supertech gloves are the absolute top motorcycle gloves for riders who like to burn rubber on the racetrack, they are approved for Moto GP use after all.
These rock solid sporty gloves are made from full grain kangaroo leather and cow leather, which provides you with excellent wear-resistance. Extra reinforcements on the palm and top of the gloves ensure that your hands will be well protected at all times. Perforated parts make it possible to use these gloves in summer too.
Alpinestars are renowned for their cutting edge quality products when it comes to motorcycle gear. Straight after the company was founded in 1963 it became a big brand in the professional motorcycle world, the rest is history. Nowadays their products are famous for being very safe and reliable, that’s why it’s definitely worth seriously considering this brand when looking for a high quality outfit.
- Revolutionary Moto GP approved gloves
- Made from supple and strong kangaroo leather and cow leather
- Perforated parts for excellent ventilation
- CE level 2 approved
- Finger connector between ring finger and pinkie
- Extra reinforcements on the palm and top of the hand for full protection
- Ergonomic stretch areas on the hand palm
- Poured air intakes on the knuckles
- Pre-curved finger construction to prevent fatigue
- Alpinestars Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) knuckle protection
- Air intakes and outlets
- Injected TPU finger slider for perfect impact absorption and wear-resistance
- Stretch areas
- Dupont Kevlar fibre on the inside of the gloves (upper hand and thumbs)