Biltwell Gringo Gloss Black ECE
Biltwell Gringo Gloss Black ECE description
The new generation Gringo S is Biltwell’s most iconic DOT & ECE-compliant full-face helmet. This retro-inspired skid lid ditches trendy vents and gizmos to create a stripped-down aesthetic that screams “low tech” and “high speed” in the same breath. Construction features include a seamless injection-molded ABS outer shell, a new and improved thicker shock-absorbing EPS inner shell and a removable, hand-stitched comfort liner with open-cell foam and brushed Lycra construction.
The comfortable double-D chinstrap is adorned with brushed Lycra material on touch points and features a flat D-ring fastener with an adjustable snap end retainer. Molded BioFoam and EPS padding inside the Gringo's’s chin bar picks up the liner’s stitched diamond pattern with contrasting thread that matches the ventilated polyester panels inside. Sizes run from XS through XXL. Unlike the 'normal' Gringo helmet, the Gringo S helmet features a visor.
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
- Expanded polystyrene inner shell
- Hand-sewn brushed Lycra liner with contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
- Meets DOT and ECE safety standards
- Internal BioFoam chin pad with hand-sewn contrast stitching
- Rugged plated steel D-ring neck strap with adjustment strap end retainer
- Rubber or chrome accent edging on shell and eye port