Caberg Ghost Mattblack
Caberg Ghost Mattblack description
For the biker who wants to distinguish him or herself when it comes to appearance (and is fed up of the Raw..)
The Caberg Ghost is an ultra-lightweight open face helmet (based on the successful Jet Freeride) that is combined with a glasses and mask system. The Caberg Ghost can be seen as a great alternative to the Shark Raw/Drak. The Caberg, however, has a hinge mechanism to open and close the visor + mask instead of an elastic band. It also distinguishes itself more with the fibreglass or carbon outer shell (depending on the model).
The removable and washable inner lining and an included Pinlock anti-fog lens make the helmet, which is available in two outer shell sizes, a real catch.
- Kevlar/Carbon/fibreglass outer shell.
- 2 sizes outer shell available.
- Light tinted visor.
- Pinlock included.
- Mouthpiece separately removable.
- Removable and washable inner lining.
- Available in size XS through XXL.
- 1150 grams.
- ECE approved for motorcycle/scooter.