Caberg Jackal Supra Matt Black/Anthracite/Pink 186
Caberg Jackal Supra Matt Black/Anthracite/Pink 186 description
The Caberg Jackal is the successor to the Caberg Stunt. This full face helmet is very well suited for daily use, and thanks to its comfort it is also suitable for longer distances. The helmet keeps its sharp design, but has received a few updates.
The material of which the outer shell consists is polycarbonate and it comes in two different sizes (XS-M, L-XXL), which makes the helmet as compact as possible (as less filler is needed). This means that a size small does not have the same shell size as a size extra-large. The inner shell consists of the shock-resistant EPS foam. The removable and washable interior consists of breathing and hypo-allergenic fabrics.
Some new features of the Jackal are that it has been provided with a large transparent anti-scratch visor, and is has an integrated sun visor to protect you from the low blinding sun. Ventilation inlets on the chin and top of the head, in combination with an outlet on the rear (which also acts as an integrated spoiler) ensure a pleasant and comfortable helmet climate.
- Polycarbonate outer shell (LG CHEM HI 100H HIGH IMPACT ABS)
- Helmet shell in two sizes (XS-M, L-XXL)
- Weight ± 1450 grams
- EPS foam inner shell
- Stainless steel micro buckle retention system
- ECE 22.05 certified
- Air inlets on chin and top of helmet
- Air outlet integrated in rear spoiler
- Removable and washable interior
- Breathing and anti-bacterial fabrics
- Standard clear visor with Pinlock preparation
- Scratch-resistant and anti-fog coating
- Integrated sun visor