Caberg Levo Hivizion 777
Caberg Levo Hivizion 777 description
The Levante is the new high-end flip up helmet by the Italian helmet manufacturer Caberg. The outer shell of the helmet is made from an extremely strong combination of carbon, Kevlar and fibreglass, but it is very lightweight (1500 grams). The outer shell has been produced in two different sizes which ensures that a size small doesn’t have the same shell size as a size extra-large (as less filler is needed). The helmet will always have a compact size thanks to this. The interior is of course removable, washable, moisture draining and has been treated with an anti-bacterial layer – so that the helmet will remain fresh.
The first striking thing about the Levante is the ultra-wide transparent scratch-resistant visor, which provided a very wide panoramic field of view. The sun visor is also very ample in size, offering you good protection against the low blinding sun.
The ventilation system also offers a lot of comfort, even in the most extreme circumstances. Sealable air inlets on the chin and forehead, in combination with multiple outlets on the back – provide you with a comfortable helmet climate and the removal of warm air.
The Caberg Levante is also available in a lighter but solid-as-a-rock variant: Levante Carbon.
- Tri-composite (Carbon, Kevlar and fibreglass)
- Helmet shell in two sizes (XS-M, L-XXL)
- Weight ± 1500 grams
- EPS foam inner shell
- Stainless steel micro buckle retention system
- ECE 22.05 certified
- Multiple inlets and outlets for maximum air circulation
- Removable and washable interior
- Moisture draining and anti-bacterial
- Double neckroll for excellent enclosure
- Suitable for wearers of glasses
- Standard clear visor with Pinlock preparation
- Scratch-resistant coating
- 100% Max Vision Pinlock anti-fog lens included
- Ultra-wide field of view
- Integrated sun visor