Dainese Avro 4 Leather Jacket Black Matt/Black Matt/White 22A
Dainese Avro 4 Leather Jacket Black Matt/Black Matt/White 22A description
The Dainese Avro 4 is a high-quality leather jacket with a short and semi-sport design and tailored fit. With the superior protection the jacket offers, it is prepared for different climates, so you can stop worrying which jacket to wear for the day.
The outer layer of the Avro 4 is a blend of wear-resistant tutu cowhide leather and S1 bi-elastic fabric for a proper and comfortable fit.
The removable thermal inner lining keeps you nice and warm on colder days. This thermal lining could be worn as a jacket on its own as well. On warmer days, the ventilation zipper on the waist ensures ample ventilation within the jacket.
The shoulders of the Avro 4 are reinforced with leather and are fitted with aluminum sliders. Not only that, the shoulders and elbows both are protected with CE level 1 removable protectors. The level of protection can be further upgraded with CE level 2 back protectors and double chest protectors.
Avro 4 Leather properties
Outer layer material:
- High-quality abrasion-resistant tutu cowhide leather
- S1 bi-elastic fabric
- Removable thermal liner
- Thermal lining can be worn separately
- Thermoformed shoulders with replaceable aluminum plates
- Removable composite protectors on shoulders
- Removable CE level 1 certified protectors on elbow and shoulder
- Prepared for CE level 2 certified back protector and double chest protector
- 2 ventilation zippers on waist
- Short sport fit
- Adjustable at waist
- 2 zippered pockets
- Long jacket-to-pant connecting zipper
- Reflective details