Dainese Hekla Absoluteshell™ Pro 20K Pants 63H
Dainese Hekla Absoluteshell™ Pro 20K Pants 63H description
Made for the most demanding motorcyclists, Dainese’s Hekla Absoluteshell Pro 20K pants provide maximum protection in all seasons and in any conditions. These adventure offroad/ touring pants feature a durable ripstop outer layer, as well as CE Level 1 and Level 2 integrated hip and knee protection. With a waterproof ABSØLUTESHELL™ laminated layer, you can ride in confidence no matter the forecast. There is also a removable thermal lining for extra insulation during cold conditions. For added breathability, ventilation zippers are conveniently located, while two pockets at the thigh offer quick access to your essentials when out on a ride. With adjustable capabilities at both the waist and calves, you can be sure of a secure fit every time. The pants also attach to compatible jackets with ease via a full length zipper connection. Get all-season assurance with Dainese's Hekla Absoluteshell Pro 20K pants.
Hekla Absoluteshell™ Pro 20K properties
- Hardcore motorcyclist
- Adventure Offroad
- All season
- Ripstop outer layer, this prevents tearing.
- Hip protector CE Level 1 integrated
- Knee protector CE Level 2 integrated
- Direct laminate / Laminated. The waterproof membrane is glued to the outer layer of the clothing. This prevents the garment from absorbing water. Because of this the outer layer won’t get heavy or cold and it will dry quickly after a ride in the rain.
- Waterproof ABSØLUTESHELL™ PRO 20K membrane
- Removable thermal liner
- Ventilation inlets
- 2 Upper leg pockets
- Adjustable at the waist
- Adjustable at the calves
- Attach trousers to jacket with connecting zippers