Macna Solid Outdry black
Macna Solid Outdry black description
These Macna Solid gloves are waterproof and suitable for use in summertime. The gloves features OutDry technology. This means dirt and water is kept out by the laminated outer layer. The glove does not only remain dry and light; your hands stay much warmer too. And that's a welcome advantage of course. The OutDry membrane also ensures better grip and feel on the steering wheel it's handles. The Ergonomic Thumb consist of one piece between the thumb and index finger, with less seams and less wrinkles. All together this results in less pressure points when holding the handlebar.
Your knuckles are protected by the Hard Knuckle Protection. The palm and fingers are equipped with double cow leather for extra safety.
R.I.S.C. Palm Protection is specially made for keeping the area around your Pisiform bone on the outside of your palm and the bone itself safe. This area of your hand often hits the ground first in an accident and thus the impact will be big. The hard plastic part and the air cushion ensure the protection and the hard part protects your cherished bone even when you use the road for breaking your speed after crashing.
The 30 Degree Roller Buckle makes riding your bike easy on your wrist. The angle is ergonomically perfect, it helps the fit of your glove and give your wrist optimal flexibility. This will make it even easier to use the throttle. No more poor visibility through a visor full of raindrops or a wet hand caused by wiping your visor: easily wipe the raindrops away with the rubber wiper on your thumb or forefinger. The index finger is fitted with TouchTip. You won't have to remove your gloves to be able to use your gadgets with a touchscreen. We recommend to keep it to a minimum as the world around you is much more fun.
The gloves come with a Macna Storage Box for storing your gloves. With your hands on a pair of Solid gloves, you certainly know you have them safely stored.
Solid Outdry properties
- Suitable for use in wintertime summertime and the gloves are waterproof.
- The fabric consists of aniline goat leather and pittards leather.
- De inner lining is made of OutDry direct laminate and Bemberg.
- Because of the OutDry technology, the laminated outer layer stops all water and dirt. The glove stays dry and therefore light, but the most important thing: your hands remain much warmer. This OutDry membrane is specifically tailored for each glove, keeps breathing and is extremely fast drying. This membrane isn't a loose layer as in conventional waterproof gloves, which ensures a much better grip and feel of the steering wheel and it's handles.
- Once piece of material is used for the connecting piece between the thumb and the index finger to ensure fewer seams and less wrinkles which results in less pressure points on the handles. As an extra bonus: this Ergonomic Thumb looks good too.
- The knuckles are protected like money in a vault with the fitted Hard Knuckle Protection.
- The palm and fingers are equipped with double cow leather for extra safety. Every cow would be jealous.
- R.I.S.C. Palm Protection keeps the Pisiform bone on the outside of your palm and the area around it in optimum condition during the impact on the ground and the possible subsequent sliding across the pavement. Often this bone has the questionable honor to hit the road first during an accident. The hard plastic part, in combination with the small air cushion absorbs the impact and flow off the released forces.
- You can use the Screen Cleaner on your thumb or index finger to remove raindrops from your visor.
- The TouchTip on your index fingers enables you to use your smart phone and navigation system without removing your gloves. It should work on your knob enabled device too.
- The buckle of the wrist strap is ergonomically positioned under a 30 Degree Angle. This aids in the flexibility of the wrist and a better fit.
- Comes with a Macna Storage Box for storing your gloves or your supply of teabags.