NEXX X.R2 Carbon Zero
NEXX X.R2 Carbon Zero description
The Nexx X.R2 is a sporty full face helmet that stands out because of its large and wide outer visor. The outer shell is made from the famous X-MATRIX material, which is built up from fibreglass, aramid and carbon fibre reinforcements – making it very strong and very light.
The wide ‘panoramic’ visor gives the rider a very large field of view. The double-D chin strap offers comfortable retention and it allows you to use this helmet on the racetrack. The integrated spoiler provides you with a stabile helmet, even at high speed. To make you extra visible, Nexx have added reflective parts to the bottom of the helmet. This won’t be noticeable during the day, but in the evening it will make you more visible.
- X-MATRIX outer shell (fibreglass, 3D organic fibres, aramid and carbon fibre reinforcements)
- Two outer shell sizes (XS-L / XL-XXXL)
- Aerodynamic shell
- Double-D chin strap
- Night Vision reflectors
- Ergonomic interior
- Removable chin curtain
- Pinlock anti-fog lens included
- Air dynamic system (two inlets, four outlets)
- Antibacterial interior
- Aerodynamic spoiler
- Weighs around 1400 grams (+/- 50 grams)