ROOF RO9 Boxxer Fuzo Mat Black/Orange
ROOF RO9 Boxxer Fuzo Mat Black/Orange description
The ROOF Boxxer is ROOF’s pride and joy, and that’s not without good reason.
The chin bar can be rotated all the way to the back of the helmet, and it has been improved quite a bit since the Boxer V8. The Boxxer Carbon has a new locking mechanism, which automatically closes. The helmet has been dual homologated (P/J) which means you can legally use the helmet as a full face helmet and as an open face helmet.
Apart from all of this the interior is removable and washable, and they have even made the helmet quieter thanks to technology that was also used in the 3rd generation of Desmo helmets. Wearers of glasses needn’t worry, there’s plenty of room for your spectacles.
The helmet has one air intake on the top of the helmet and two on the chin bar. And like every good tour helmet this helmet is prepared for a universal communication system.
RO9 Boxxer properties
- Fibreglass outer shell
- Dual homologation (P/J)
- EPS inner shell
- Weighs around 1600 grams
- Micro-ratchet chin strap
- ECE 22.05 approved
- Anti-scratch/anti-fog visor
- Chin bar can be rotated by 180°
- Removable and washable interior
- New locking mechanism which automatically closes
- Synchronised opening at either side
- Visor can operated separately from chin bar
- The visor is close to the shell, which reduces wind noise
- New noise isolating interior
- Prepared for wearers of glasses
- New Venturi top ventilation
- Prepared for a universal intercom
- Closable air intakes on chin bar and top of helmet