Schuberth M1 Pro Outline Red 231
Schuberth M1 Pro Outline Red 231 description
The Schuberth M1 Pro is the successor to the original Schuberth M1, and it remains an important member of the top level jet-tour helmets club. Let’s just jump right in: the most important improvement is the communication system. Schuberth now gives you the opportunity to make your own decision when it comes to Cardo and Sena. This can be a big advantage if most of your mates ride with Sena, for example.
Furthermore the Schuberth M1 Pro is still made from fibreglass and it comes in two shell sizes. The top ventilation has been improved, giving you a much better airflow so that warm air will be removed from the helmet much quicker. The speakers, antenna and microphone have all been built into the helmet, so it really is a matter of Plug & Play.
As we’re used to of the Schuberth M1 Pro, it is fully customisable. You can switch visors, change the sun visor and even remove the visor altogether – shielding the vulnerable parts with a separately available cover.
M1 Pro properties
- Fibreglass outer shell (Direct Fibre Processing DFP)
- Comes in two shell sizes (XS-L & XL-XXL)
- EPS inner shell
- New top ventilation
- Removable and washable interior (seamless)
- Comes with an integrated sun visor
- Antenna has been worked into the helmet shell
- Pre-installed microphone and speakers
- Prepared for the Sena SC1M system
- Prepared for the Cardo SRC system
- Prepared for a Pinlock 70 anti-fog lens
- Prepared for different visors and sun visors
- Suitable for wearers of glasses
- Wind-tunnel tested (approx 85 dB at 100km/h on a naked bike)
- Weighs around 1395 grams