Schuberth R2 Black description
The new Schuberth R2 is a sporty motorcycle helmet with a redesigned visor which ensures a wide field of view.
The outer shell, as to be expected from Schuberth, is made of fibreglass (Direct Fibre Processing) which ensures a solid but light helmet. The inner lining is seamless to provide optimal wearing comfort and to prevent annoying bottlenecks. The 3D ShinyTex interior is fully removable and washable, and it has also received an antibacterial treatment.
Schuberth R2 Full Face Helmet
In the (hot) summer months you do not have to worry about getting stuffy thanks to the Multi-Channel ventilation system. The chin and forehead both have a large ventilation opening, allowing fresh air to enter the helmet and spread out between the different channels.
The shape of the Schuberth R2 has also been altered and completely optimised in their own wind tunnel, to make the helmet as quiet as possible.
Just like the Schuberth C4, the R2 is also prepared for the new ‘plug & play’ communication system by Sena (SC1). That’s why the speakers and microphone haven already been built in by default.
Last but not least: Schuberth offers a 5 year guarantee with the R2 and on top of this, the Accident Insurance Programme gives you the option to purchase a new helmet at a lower price after an accident (if certain requirements are met).
- Fibreglass outer shell (Direct Fibre Processing).
- Inner shell is extremely safe and guarantees maximal shock absorption.
- Aerodynamic shell.
- Double-D chin strap buckle.
- ECE-R 22.05 certification.
- Built in speakers and microphone.
- 3D ShinyTex interior (antibacterial, removable and washable).
- Prepared for the SC1 plug & play communication system.
- Safety Emergency Quick-Release cheek pads.
- Inner lining is seamless for optimal wearing comfort without bottlenecks.
- Extremely wide field of view thanks to the newly developed visor and anti-fog lens.
- Ventilation is regulated thanks to the Multi-Channel ventilation system.