Scorpion EXO-R1 AIR Solid Pearl White
Scorpion EXO-R1 AIR Solid Pearl White description
The new Scorpion EXO-R1 Air is the more than worthy successor to the EXO-1400 Air, with a sportier and slimmer design. The aerodynamic shape helps to reduce wind resistance and it keeps the helmet stable at high speeds. The rear spoiler features a large ventilation outlet, allowing warm air to be sucked out of the helmet. The outer shell is made from fibreglass, this gives the Scorpion EXO-R1 Air a strong and lightweight outer shell. The helmet comes in three different shell sizes (XS-M / L / XL-XXL), this helps keep the size and weight down (+/- 1200 grams). The KwikWick® III interior keeps you cool, dry and snug – it has also received an antibacterial treatment. The interior is removable and washable.
The cheek pads of the R1 Air are equipped with the emergency release system, this allows paramedics to quickly remove the helmet in case of an accident. The EXO R1 Air also features Scorpion’s Air-fit system. The Air-fit system is located behind both cheek pads and can be pumped up to provide the wearer with an even tighter fit.
They have also left room in the helmet’s lining for wearers of glasses. The EXO-R1 Air features titanium double-D rings, as every good racing helmet should. The helmet comes with a clear visor, a Pinlock anti-fog lens and a free dark smoke visor! Both visors are prepared for tear-offs.
EXO-R1 AIR properties
- Fibreglass outer shell
- Three different shell sizes
- Weighs around 1200 grams
- Aerodynamically shaped shell
- Features a rear spoiler for extra stability
- EPS inner-shell consisting of multiple layers
- Titanium double-D chin strap
- Emergency release cheek pads
- The KwikWick® III interior keeps you cool, dry and snug
- Removable and washable interior
- Antibacterial treated interior
- Helmet is prepared for a universal Bluetooth communication system
- Equipped with Scorpion Air-fit system
- Prepared for wearers of glasses
- Comes with a clear visor, Max Vision Pinlock anti-fog lens and a free dark outer visor
- Both visors are prepared for tear-offs
- ECE 22.05 approved