Shoei EX-Zero Equation TC-2
Shoei EX-Zero Equation TC-2 description
The Shoei EX-Zero motorcycle helmet takes us all back to the 80s, when the original EX model was brought out. A high quality full face helmet with a classic rugged appearance.
The relatively long helmet shell ensures that the EX Zero encloses your head well. The ‘ducktail’ at the back of the helmet is a striking detail. This does good things not only for the looks, but like most Shoei helmets it has a primary function with regards to this helmet’s aerodynamics.
For the rider’s further comfort (= preventive safety) Shoei has a few nifty bits and pieces in this helmet, unique to an open face helmet. The poured visor has been aerodynamically shaped. This allows the riding wind to be directed around the helmet, preventing the wind from hitting the eyes from under the visor. The visor’s position is also adjustable, without warping. The 3D shaped inner lining ensures a comfortable ‘wrap around the head’ fit, which can even been custom fitted by us with Shoei Personal Fitting.
A final special feature: the edges of the inner lining have been finished with leather. However, the area around the visor has been finished with Nubuck leather. On of this materials characteristics is that it doesn’t reflect sunlight on to the inside of the visor. Imagine riding down a nice road, with a row of trees on the left with the sun shining through. That edge of Nubuck is going to make a world of difference.
We dare to call the EX-Zero the finest helmet in its segment. If you’re looking for the retro look, but you want to keep all the quality and comfort on your noggin’ – then this is the helmet for you. Take a look at the product specifications for extra detailed information.
- AIM multi fibre compact outer shell
- ‘Ducktail’ for improved aerodynamics
- 3 size outer shell for the right proportions
- EPS inner shell made up in variable density
- Ventilation inlets on the chin bar
- Clear CJ-3 thermoplastic shaped visor
- Visor can be adjusted in height
- Tinted and yellow visors available separately
- Goggle clip for goggle strap
- Removable and washable cheek pads
- Leather and Nubuck leather finish
- DD chin strap buckle
- Included: J-O logo sticker & helmet bag
- ECE approved