SIDI Armada Gore Crossover Black
SIDI Armada Gore Crossover Black description
The SIDI Armada Gore Crossover is a great motorcycle boot. The top material is made from ‘top grain’ leather and ‘split grain’ leather. The Goretex membrane ensures the boot is waterproof. The ankle is supported in multiple ways, it is reinforced in the length and there’s external and internal anti twist protection. They have added extra grip to the toes for changing gear and braking.
By using a honeycomb construction with elastic panels on top of the foot, extra comfort and flexibility is created.
The SIDI Armada Gore Crossover boots have won the prize ‘Best Crossover Boots’ at Motoplus and Motorrad Magazines.
Armada Gore Crossover properties
- Top material made from ‘top grain’ leather and ‘split grain’ leather.
- Equipped with a waterproof and breathing Goretex membrane.
- Padded shin plate.
- Honeycomb construction on the foot with elastic panels, offering extra comfort and flexibility.
- Velcro strap clasp over the full length of the zipper.
- Reflection on the heels.
- Ankle support in the length of the motorcycle boot.
- External and internal anti twist ankle protection.
- Dual zipper making the fit more flexible.
- External heel protection.
- Extra grip on the toes for changing gear and braking.
- Extra toe reinforcement.
- Double stitches on the heavily stressed areas.
- Anti-slip rubber sole.
- Nylon inner sole with removable ankle support.