X-Lite X-1005 Elegance N-Com Flat Vulcan 4
X-Lite X-1005 Elegance N-Com Flat Vulcan 4 description
The X-lite X-1005 is released as the direct successor of the X-1004 modular helmet. Completely renewed with advanced features, the X-1005 is an entirely new helmet on its own. The helmet has a signature X-lite design which truly sets it apart from other helmets.
The helmet is available in three different shell sizes, which ensures a more precise fit. To enhance the fit even further, the removable and washable lining is adjustable at two areas. This specific X-lite model is designed with the Carbon Fitting racing experience comfort inner padding which is known to dry quickly by effectively allowing excess moisture to escape.
The helmet has a ultrawide visor which provides extended vision. The Pinlock is also significantly larger than its previous models and falls into the visor at the top, which gives it a nice and sleek finish.
As for aerodynamics, Nolan engineered this helmet with the best technology and compact design for optimised aerodynamics and air intakes. The area around the neck has been downsized for an improved fit, to prevent unnecessary air inside. This minimizes wind noise, ensuring a quieter ride.
The X-lite X-1005 is compatible with the renewed N-Com communication system. The helmet is dual homologated, meaning it is approved to be used with the chin guard open or closed. The X-lite X-1005 is an excellent entry-level helmet with a complete set of features.
- Anti-scratch Convex visor
- Ultrawide visor
- Double action chin guard opening mechanism
- Pinlock® inner visor
- Integrated sun visor with 400UV protection
- N-Com communication system compatible
- Carbon Fitting racing experience comfort inner padding
- Removable interior and cheek pads
- Liner Positioning Control System (LPC)
- Can be worn with eyeglasses
- Microlock² retention system for improved safety
- Wind protector and breath deflector
- Water-based pain and transparent coating finish
- Dual P/J homologation
- EN 22-05 certified
- SHARP (Safety Helmet Assessment and Rating Programme)
- Weight: approx. 1380 grams (approx. 3 lbs)
- Available in three shell sizes: XXS-M, L, and XL-XXXL