NEXX X.VILITUR Meredian White/Red
NEXX X.VILITUR Meredian White/Red description
The NEXX X.VILITUR is an aggressively styled modular helmet, which doesn’t actually look like a modular helmet at first glance.
The outer shell is made from fibreglass, aramid and cabon – which makes it very strong and very lightweight. You can even go for the version made from full carbon. Pricewise the Nexx X-Vilitur is leaning towards the top segment of motorcycle helmets, and that’s something we’re seeing in the outer shell too. The outer shell have been developed in three different sizes, ensuring you always have a well-fitting helmet on your head.
The helmet comes with a Pinlock anti-fog lens and an integrated sun visor. A very striking feature is the large size of the outer visor, which they call ‘panoramic’. The Nexx X.Vilitur features dual homologation, which means you can ride with the chin bar down or up (P/J).
- X-MATRIX outer shell (fibreglass, 3D organic fibres, aramid and carbon fibres)
- Comes in three outer shell sizes (XXS-S / M-L / XL-XXXL)
- Aerodynamic shell
- Ergonomic interior
- Pinlock prepared and included
- Integrated sun visor
- Micro buckle ratchet chin strap
- Antibacterial interior (removable and washable)
- Prepared for the Nexx X-Com communication system
- Prepared for an action camera on the top and side
- Dual homologation (P/J)
- Weighs around 1625 grams (+/- 50 grams) in the fibreglass version
- Weighs around 1550 grams (+/- 50 grams) in the carbon version