Richa Atacama Gore-Tex Jacket Fluo Yellow 650
Richa Atacama Gore-Tex Jacket Fluo Yellow 650 description
The Richa Atamaca GTX is an all-round moto jacket. This jacket takes you effortlessly through the rain as it is lined with a 3-layer waterproof Gore-Tex membrane. While this membrane is breathable to provide optimal ventilation, the jacket prevents any unnecessary wind from passing through. The Gore-Tex membrane stands unrivalled in terms of waterproofing. The membrane does not absorb any water and effectively repels it, meaning you won’t have to hang the jacket to dry after riding through the rain.
The jacket retains warmth through the removable thermal liner. During the summer, ventilation is provided through 8 ventilation zones; 6 on the frontside and 2 on the rear.
For protection, the jacket is equipped with the latest safety features, with the most notable being the D3O impact technology. This flexible protection is applied on the shoulders, elbows, and back for added comfort. In addition, the pre-formed arms help in preventing rider fatigue, allowing you to comfortably cover longer distances.
The Richa Atamaca GTX Jacket as a streamlined fit to give maximum efficiency and comfort. The waist is adjustable and the jacket has a high collar made from Neoprene which has a hook closing system.
Atacama Gore-Tex properties
- 3-layer laminated Gore-Tex membrane
- 500D AirGuard Ripstop fabric outer layer
- Removable thermal liner
- Fully waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane
- 3DO CE level 1 elbow and shoulder protectors
- 3DO chest protector (purchased separately)
- 3DO CE level 1 back protector
- Spot-tour fit
- Adjustable straps on waist and arms
- Neoprene collar with adjustable hook
- Pre-formed arms
- 3M reflection panels
- Connecting zipper
- 6 ventilation zones on the frontside
- 2 ventilation zones on the rear
- 1 inner pocket
- 2 waterproof pockets
- 1 large pocket on inner lining
- Smartphone pocket
- Napoleon pocket
Richa Atacama Gore-Tex specs
|Color||Jacket Fluo Yellow 650|