AGV Pista GP R Rossi Limited Edition Mugello 2018
AGV Pista GP R Rossi Limited Edition Mugello 2018 description
You're that very sporty rider who certainly also touches the asphalt of the racetrack from time to time. This is your helmet: the brand new AGV Pista GP R. In this successor to the already legendary Pista GP, Rossi's brand succeeded again to make some subtle improvements over its predecessor. And let those subtle improvements now make the difference between a good race and an awesome race! The new GP R nowadays standard comes with a Race 3 Max Pinlock® for Class 1 100% Max Vision visor. For those who don’t know: improved visibility and no fog against your windshield. Also, there is an improved and patented closure mechanism for the visor, which prevents inadvertent opening.
At the rear of the helmet, we find the newly developed Biplano spoiler. Quite a thing, but you can be sure that it ensures the right aerodynamics, and prevents your head from wobbling during your race. The spoiler is designed to break off in case of a crash. This prevents you getting stuck on a curbstone or other mischief.
A nice feature that AGV copied from racing to a ‘public’ helmet is the Hydration System. A godsend for the thirsty rider, as it is the ability to click a drinking tube into your helmet. Combined with a camel pack, you do not have to stop to drink until your fueltank is empty.
So far the novelties, as we would almost forget that it was already an amazing helmet. The 100% carbon fiber outer shell creates a super stiff and light racing helmet, developed within Extreme Standards of AGV. And when you realize that Valentino himself wears this exact helmet, you understand that this is a must have!
Pista GP R properties
- 100% full carbon shell
- 4 sizes outer shell
- 5-density EPS inner shell
- Integrated Ventilation System (5 new MotoGP intakes, extractors 2)
- Moto GP Hydration System drinking tube supplied
- Class 1 Optic visor with 100% Max Vision Pinlock
- Race 3 Max Pinlock included
- Tear-off kit included
- 4-5 mm thick visor for face and eye protection
- Patented Visor Lock System (VLS) prevents unintentional opening visor
- Metal visor mechanism ensures maximum seal
- Visor change quickly and without tools
- Removable and washable MotoGP
- Shalimar and 2DRY lining; antibacterial and moisture-regulating
- Cheekpads easily removable after crash (Safety Release System)
- Crown linder adjustable in thickness for best position
- Additional crown pads and cheek pads included
- Removable nose cap and chin flap
- DD retention system
- ECE approved