AGV K6 Full Face Helmets

The AGV K6 is the Italians way of competing with a number of other major helmet manufacturers. This aesthetically characteristic AGV helmet is fit for almost all types of bikers, and that has everything to do with the large visor. This Optic Class 1 visor has a thickness of up to 4.3mm and it also offers a massive field of view. This brings a number of advantages, one of which being that this makes the helmet suitable for sports riders as well as tour riders.

5 Items

Set Ascending Direction
per page

The outer shell of this full face helmet is made from 90% carbon fibre and the remaining 10% has been built up of aramid fibres. This results in an extremely strong and lightweight outer shell. The AGV K6 comes in 4 different shell sizes, thanks to this you will always have a compact helmet on your head.

The interior is fully removable and washable, and it even leaves room for wearers of glasses. The Pinlock anti-fog lens in the box is the best one in the game: the Pinlock 120, a lens only provided with premium helmets.

To top it all off, this allrounder even has emergency quick release cheek pads – which is a big life saver for you and the paramedics. Of course this helmet has the tried & tested double-D chin strap.

AGV K6 Specifications:

  • Carbon (90%) and aramid outer shell
  • ·Outer shell comes in 4 sizes (XS/S – MS – ML/L – XL/XXL)
  • EPS inner shell comes in 4 sizes
  • Weighs 1220 grams in the smallest shell size
  • Extra large visor: 190 degrees horizontally and 85 degrees vertically
  • Clear visor with Pinlock preparation
  • Pinlock 120 anti-fog lens included
  • XQRS visor mechanism for easy exchange
  • Visor locking mechanism embedded in the helmet
  • Removable and washable interior
  • Prepared for wearers of glasses
  • Safety Release System cheek pads
  • Double-D chin strap
  • Removable chin curtain and breath deflector
  • Prepared for a communication system
Disclaimer© 2011-2022 FortaMoto
Contact Us