Items 1-28 of 50
- X-Lite X-1004 Nordhelle N-Com Flat Black/Yellow 011Regular Price €590.00 As low as €472.00
- X-Lite X-1004 Nordhelle N-Com Flat Black/White 010Regular Price €590.00 As low as €472.00
- X-Lite X-1004 ULTRA CARBON Dyad Flat Carbon Flat Black 002Regular Price €590.00 As low as €472.00
- X-Lite X-1004 ULTRA CARBON Dyad Carbon Flat Black 001Regular Price €590.00 As low as €472.00
- X-Lite X-1004 ULTRA CARBON Dyad Carbon Scratched Chrome 003Regular Price €610.00 As low as €488.00
- X-Lite X-1004 ULTRA CARBON Dyad Carbon Fluo Yellow 004Regular Price €620.00 As low as €496.00
- X-Lite X-1004 ULTRA CARBON Nordhelle N-Com Carbon 006Regular Price €660.00 As low as €528.00
- X-Lite X-1004 ULTRA CARBON Nordhelle N-Com Carbon 005Regular Price €660.00 As low as €528.00
X-Lite flip up helmets
The premium helmet brand X-Lite is part of the Nolan Group and the brand is primarily focussed on manufacturing extremely qualitative composite fibre motorcycle helmets. The advantage of this type of material is that X-Lite helmets are lightweight and that they offer protection of the highest possible standard. The brand X-Lite was founded in 1998, born from their own brand Nolan. The MotoGP industry features big names who ride with X-Lite such as Casey Stoner and Jorge Lorenzo. It is party thanks to their input and feedback that X-Lite has become the leading motorcycle helmet brand that they are today.
X-Lite flip up helmets are 100% made in Italy. X-Lite benifts from from Nolan's 26 years experience in making safe and comfortable motorcycle helmets. X-Lite helmets are fabricated using composite materials instead of polycarbonate materials which Nolan uses. X-Lite motorcycle helmets have a sleek, modern Italian design and they are also very lightweight. X-Lite aims to mee the requirements for the most demanding and experienced riders. A special plant was built exclusively for building these fibreglass helmets. Craftsmanship and technology go hand in hand at X-Lite. The main advantage of purchasing a flip up helmet (also: 'modular' helmet or 'convertible' helmet) is obviously keeping your head safe and sound. Another perk for many people is the increase in airflow, due to the movable chin bar and the air intakes. Flip up helmets are mainly aimed at tour riders. The chin bar may be pivoted upwards, backwards or even removed in some cases, this makes it easier for the rider to easily eat and drink or have a conversation when not riding.
Buying an X-lite motorcycle helmet helmet
Fortamoto.com is an authorized dealer of X-Lite motorcycle helmets. We offer you the level of service you would expect from a brand dealer and you can use our online shop to order your X-Lite helmet with confidence. If you need help ordering online at Fortamoto.com, you can always use our contact form to get in touch. If the helmet does not fit after receiving it or you don't like it, you are not obliged to keep the helmet and you are able to return it.