NEXX X.WST2 Carbon Zero 2 Neon Mat
NEXX X.WST2 Carbon Zero 2 Neon Mat description
The Nexx X.WST2 is tight looking all-road helmet for touring riders as well as sporty riders. The outer shell comes in three different sizes and is made from a multi composite material. Basically this a very strong mix of fibreglass and organic 3D fibres with aramid and carbon fibres.
Thanks to the integrated sun visor, included Pinlock anti-fog lens and the preparation for the Nexx X-Com communication system – this helmet is ready for adventure. The aerodynamic shell and excellent ventilation ensure the helmet remains stable and well ventilated. The warm air is sucked out of the helmet via the outlets at the rear. The visor is very easy to remove thanks to the X-Lock quick release mechanism.
In short, a full face helmet ready for any touring bike or sporty naked bike.
- X-MATRIX outer shell (fibreglass, 3D organic fibres, aramid and carbon fibre reinforcements)
- Three outer shell sizes (XXS-S / M-L / XL-XXXL)
- X-Lock quick release system
- Double-D chin strap
- Integrated sun visor
- Fast-drying interior
- Improved Emergency Release System V2
- Night Vision reflectors
- Ergonomic interior
- Prepared for the Nexx X-Com communication system
- Removable and washable interior
- Weighs around 1550 grams (+/- 50 grams)
- Antibacterial interior
- Pinlock anti-fog lens included
- ECE 22.05 approved