NEXX X.WED2 Plain Matt Black
NEXX X.WED2 Plain Matt Black description
The long wait is finally over, the successor to the popular Nexx XD1 is here: the Nexx X.WED2. Pricewise this helmet fills the missing link between the high and medium helmet segments.
The outer shell comes in three different sizes and is made from a multi composite material. This multi composite material is a very strong mix, made from fibreglass and organic 3D fibres with aramid and carbon fibres. This results in a very light helmet for its kind. The peak is adjustable and easy to remove thanks to the X-Lock quick release system. This system also allows you to easily remove the visor without the use of any tools, ideal for when you’re going to ride off-road and you prefer to wear goggles.
The X.WED2 also features an internal sun visor and a fast-drying interior. This interior dries up quicker than cotton, so you won’t have to ride around with a moist interior. The X.WED2 also features a new and improved Emergency Quick Release System and large ventilation panels for optimal cooling.
Of course the helmet comes with a Pinlock anti-fog lens and a number of accessories to be able to enjoy adventurous riding.
- X-MATRIX outer shell (fibreglass, 3D organic fibres, aramid and carbon fibre reinforcements)
- Three outer shell sizes (XXS-S / M-L / XL-XXXL)
- Integrated sun visor
- Double-D chin strap
- X-Lock quick release system
- Improved Emergency Quick Release System V2
- Night vision reflectors
- Fast-drying interior
- Pinlock anti-fog lens included
- Prepared for the Nexx X-Com communication system
- Prepared for an action cam on the top and side of the helmet
- Air dynamic system (three inlets, two outlets)
- Ergonomic interior
- Antibacterial interior
- Adjustable aerodynamic peak
- Weighs around 1550 (+/- 50 grams)