REV'IT Outback 4 H2O Trousers Black
REV'IT Outback 4 H2O Trousers Black description
Do you want the pants that do it all? REV'IT Outback 4 H2O is your answer! This multi-faceted pair of pants will be your go-to for any situation, from adventuring offroad to touring around, or even just casual wear. It's designed for all seasons; the ripstop fabric provides great protection, and reflective parts make sure you always remain visible. Not only do they have hip and knee protection with CE Level 1 and 2 integration respectively, but a removable waterproof layer with a Hydratex membrane keep you comfortable - no matter what mother nature throws your way. Adjustable at both waist and ankles, this high performing pant is easily customisable for the perfect fit, plus there are two hip pockets for convenience. And let's not forget about the detachable thermal liner. Whoever said "jack of all trades, master of none" obviously never met our REV'IT Outback 4 H2O!
Outback 4 H2O properties
- Adventure Offroad
- Casual / Urban
- All season
- Ripstop outer layer, this prevents tearing.
- Made of stretch fabric
- Reflective parts
- Hip protector CE Level 1 integrated
- Knee protector CE Level 2 integrated
- Removable waterproof liner. The waterproof membrane can be removed from the garment, making it more comfortable to use in warmer conditions.
- Waterproof hydratex membrane
- Removable thermal liner
- Ventilation panels
- Ventilation inlets
- 2 Pockets at the hip
- Adjustable at the waist
- Adjustable at the ankles
- Attach trousers to jacket with connecting zippers