Shark Race-R PRO GP FIM Racing #1 2019 DKD
Shark Race-R PRO GP FIM Racing #1 2019 DKD description
The Shark Race-R Pro GP is the MotoGP helmet by Shark and has the same aerodynamic style as that of rival brands, such as Shoei and AGV. The eye-catching spoiler greatly improves aerodynamics so you can become one with your motorcycle. This helmet is specially designed for the circuit, but can also be comfortably worn on the streets thanks to the Shark quality fit and comfort.
This race helmet is offered in two different shell sizes made from a combination of Carbon and Aramide fibres. This ensures that the outer shell is extremely sturdy yet lightweight. The high-quality EPS inner shell has multiple thicknesses, with extra attention to crucial points for ultimate impact absorption.
A clear and smoke visor are included with the Shark Race-R Pro GP helmet. These high-strength visors have a variable thickness ranging from 2.8mm to 4.8mm (approx. 0.11 inch to 0.19 inch) for the best performance without introducing visual distortion. The visor is also Tear-Off prepared .
As a nice finishing touch, the helmet comes with a fancy Shark helmet travel bag to take the Race-R Pro GP across the globe.
Fortamoto.com is an official Shark dealer.
Race-R PRO GP properties
- Outer shell made from COVA (Carbon On View en Aramide)
- ESP inner shell with multiple densities
- Available in 2 different shell sizes: XS-M & L-XL
- Weight: 1450 grams (approx. 3.2 lbs)
- 5 air intakes on the front
- 2 air outlets on the back
- Active air channels for cooling
- Removable and washable inner lining
- Quick dry and anti-bacterial interior
- Cushion padding around ears
- Noise-reducing neck pad
- Clear and smoke visor included
- Visors have variable thickness ranging from 2.8mm to 4.8mm (approx. 0.11 inch to 0.19 inch)
- Tear-off prepared visor
- Visor mechanism
- Double-D chinstrap
- Helmet travel bag included
- Removable breath guard
- Removable chin flap