Alpinestars Corozal Adventure Drystar Boot Black 10
Alpinestars Corozal Adventure Drystar Boot Black 10 description
Alpinestars have a lot of experience with making versatile motorcycle boots. The Corozal Drystar boot is a great example. It’s suitable for on- and off-road rides. The boot is shorter and less heavy than real off-road boots, which makes them more comfortable to wear. The boots are extra reinforced to keep you safe. Extra plates have been added to the shin area, around the toes and in the heel. Next to this you will also have very good grip with these boots, making the journey from and to your motorcycle less agonising. And of course, the boots are also completely waterproof. A very good boot for the adventurous biker.
Since their formation, Alpinestars have profiled their selves as a company which produces technically high quality and innovative motorcycle gear. Their first motorcycle boot was designed by Sante Mazzarolo in 1963, this captured the attention of motor-cross legend Roger Decoster. He became Alpinestars first representative. Directly after the formation of Alpinestars they started growing, and nowadays there’s a large team working at the development of quality products for you. Alpinestars is a trusted brand that’s well known for its style and class without forgetting what motorcycle clothing and boots are actually meant for: to guarantee your safety.
Corozal Adventure Drystar properties
- Integrated breathing Drystar membrane for good performance and to keep the feet dry and warm during wet conditions.
- Extra flexible microfibre added to the front and back for comfort, flexibility, control and support.
- The medial surface is made from strong suede for grip and protection.
- Internal toe box and heel cap for durability, safety, a better feeling and good performance.
- Soft foam is integrated in the area of the ankle to create extra comfort and better shock resistance.
- New buckle closing system. The clasps are made from durable TPU and the connections are made of reinforced nylon for better performance and to reduce weight. All clasps are replaceable.
- A very flexible sole which features the exclusive vulcanised rubber by Alpinestars for a combination of optimal comfort and grip.
- The Alpinestars Corozal Adventure Drystar is CE certified.