Alpinestars J-6 Waterproof Shoes Black/Gum 1084
Alpinestars J-6 Waterproof Shoes Black/Gum 1084 description
Wouldn’t it be perfect to keep on your daily shoes whilst riding your motorcycle and still having sufficient protection? Absolutely. We at Fortamoto.com have good news. You can. The J-6 motorcycle shoes by Alpinestars look a lot like those old school Reebok sneakers, at the same time they offer a lot of over perks. The shoe is made from a light microfibre which lasts a long time. The sole is specially designed to offer you as much stability as possible. The protection is placed in strategic places in the shoe, so that it doesn’t get in the way of your comfort.
A beautiful casual riding motorcycle shoe which offers more than you would suspect at first glance. Very well suited for long summer tours. The Alpinestars J-6 motorcycle shoe is an excellent option to consider if you’re looking for quality casual shoes.
Since their formation, Alpinestars have profiled their selves as a company which produces technically high quality and innovative motorcycle gear. Their first motorcycle boot was designed by Sante Mazzarolo in 1963, this captured the attention of motor-cross legend Roger Decoster. He became Alpinestars first representative. Directly after the formation of Alpinestars they started growing, and nowadays there’s a large team working at the development of quality products for you. Alpinestars is a trusted brand that’s well known for its style and class without forgetting what motorcycle clothing and boots are actually meant for: to guarantee your safety.
J-6 Waterproof properties
- 100% waterproof membrane which is tested in the most extreme weather conditions.
- The largest part of the shoe is made from leather which offers you comfort and a luxurious appearance.
- Advanced rubber sole for more stability, grip and durability.
- Replaceable and removeable foot-bed which is ergonomically profiled for better comfort and support.
- Also wearable as a casual shoe.
- The Alpinestars J-6 Waterproof is CE certified.