BELL Qualifier DLX MIPS Full Face Helmets
The Bell Qualifier DLX MIPS is a polycarbonate motorcycle helmet with the advanced MIPS energy management system.
MIPS stands for Multi-Directional Impact Protection System and it ensures you with better protection for your brains during an impact. When your head hits the asphalt in the event of a fall, the increased rotation speed can put brain tissue under extremely high pressure. The stretching of the brain tissue, which can be caused by these abrupt movements, can result in different types of brain injuries. MIPS-technology provides your head with a little bit of play during an impact, this ensures extra protection for your brains.Scroll down below for more information on the BELL Qualifier DLX MIPS
- BELL Qualifier DLX Mips Breadwinner Gloss Black/WhiteRegular Price €319.98 As low as €255.98
The outer shell is available in three different sizes, ensuring that you always have the smallest (and best fitting) helmet possible. The Bell Qualifier is prepared for a communication system, and the interior is fully removable and washable.
BELL Qualifier DLX MIPS Specifications:
- MIPS energy management system
- Polycarbonate outer shell
- Three outer shell sizes
- Prepared for a communication system
- 5 year warranty
- ECE approved (22.05)
- Double-D chin strap retention system
- Removable and washable anti-bacterial interior
- Aerodynamic shell shape
- Nutrafog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield