Nolan N70-2 X Torpedo Flat Lava Yellow N-Com 043
Nolan N70-2 X Torpedo Flat Lava Yellow N-Com 043 description
The Nolan N70-2X is a new model in Nolan’s collection, and it adds a whole new dimension to it. This ‘crossover’ has been specially made for on-road and off-road riding. There are numerous helmets in this category, but what makes this helmet special is the removable chin bar. This makes it possible to wear the Nolan N70-2X with 8 different configurations. The visor, the peak and the chin bar are all separately removable. Thanks to this you will have the possibility to keep adjusting your helmet to your liking.
The ultra-wide outer visor gives you a grand viewing angle, so much so that you will hardly realise you are actually wearing a motorcycle helmet. This Nolan helmet has been equipped with an integrated sun visor (offering UV protection). The outer shell is made from Lexan (polycarbonate) and comes in 2 different shell sizes (XXS-M) & L-XXXL).
As always, this crossover Nolan helmet is prepared for the N-Com communication system.
N70-2 X properties
- Dual homologation (P/J approved)
- Ultra-wide visor
- 2 outer shell sizes and 6 inner shell sizes
- Pinlock included (with the Classic and Grandes versions)
- Pinlock prepared (Special version)
- Integrated sun visor
- Prepared for the N-Com communication system
- The neckroll can be tightened thanks to an adjustable elastic cord. This ensures that the helmet will always perfectly fit around your neck. This will make the helmet quieter and less prone to wind noise.
- Renewed ventilation with Airboost. Ventilation inlets on the chin and forehead. The outlet is located at the back of the helmet in the vacuum area, this allows air to be sucked out of the helmet while riding – giving you constant fresh air.
- The helmet can be worn with 8 different configurations
- Clima comfort interior, perforated lining at the top – a kind of mesh to improve cooling the head.