ROOF RO32 Desmo Mat Black
ROOF RO32 Desmo Mat Black description
The ROOF Desmo is a multifunctional modular helmet that is very popular with many different types of bikers. The ROOF Desmo has a chin bar that can be rotated all the way to the rear of the helmet, just like its brother: the Boxer V8. This makes it a joy to go out riding with the helmet. The chin bar has been made sharper than that of the Boxer V8, making this helmet more aerodynamic. Apart from this you will also have more room around your chin in this helmet, which is more comfortable.
The ROOF Desmo has been dual homologated (P/J). Basically this means you can legally ride with the chin bar up or down. The outer shell has been made from polycarbonate. This shell combined with the EPS inner shell offers you ample protection in the case of an accident.
The interior of the Desmo is made from high quality materials and it’s removable and washable. This interior has been developed in such a way to isolate the noise from outside of the helmet. The Desmo is also prepared for wearers of glasses and you can easily install a universal intercom system in this helmet.
RO32 Desmo properties
- Polycarbonate outer shell
- EPS inner shell
- ECE 22.05 approved
- Dual homologation (P/J)
- Weighs around 1720 grams
- Closable air intakes on the chin bar/top of the helmet
- Air intake with integrated spoiler
- Removable and washable interior
- Prepared for wearers of glasses
- Noise isolating interior
- Anti-scratch/anti-fog visor
- Double seal around the visor to prevent water from entering the helmet
- Micro-buckle ratchet
- Prepared for a universal intercom system