Shark Citycruiser Gloss Black BLK
Shark Citycruiser Gloss Black BLK description
The French helmet manufacturer Shark is known for their innovative features and design. They were the first to create the flip-up hybrid helmet; a helmet with a chin bar that can be fully opened. The CityCruiser can be used as an open-face as well as a full-face helmet.
Shark has released several open-face helmets in the past and continues to do so even today. And in this year, 2021, they introduce the new Shark City Cruiser, an open-faced helmet with a design like no other. Among the other helmets in the lineup, this helmet is equipped with the most safety features of them all. Safety is guaranteed by reinforced visor that extends to the chin and structured chin pieces.
The helmet’s interior is lined with innovated Aegis®-Labeled Microtech, a soft lining for optimal comfort. The lining effectively allows excess warmth and moisture to escape. The helmet comes with an integrated sun visor which can be easily controlled, even with gloves on.
- Thermoplastic injected polycarbonate shell
- Available in two different shell sizes for optimal fit
- Micro-lock retention system
- Double EPS for enhanced impact protection
- Anti-scratch extended visor
- Dynamic anti-fog ventilation configuration
- UV380-labeled sun visor with anti-scratch properties
- Aegis®-Labeled Microtech lining fabric made from recycled fibers
- Removable and washable inner lining
- EasyFit system for eye glasses
- Compatible with Sharktooth® communication system
- Quick release visor system
- 2 air intakes on front side
- 1 air intake on the back