Shark D-Skwal 2 Cadium Black/Yellow/Black KYK
Shark D-Skwal 2 Cadium Black/Yellow/Black KYK description
The Shark Skwal 2 is a completely fresh and updated version of the original Shark Skwal. It is still an affordable full face helmet with excellent value for money, however it has a few changes. The Skwal 2 has a more aerodynamic and sporty shape thanks to the new neckroll.
The outer shell is made from light and strong thermoplastic, and the helmet has an excellent fit. The removable and washable interior has received an anti-bacterial treatment and it has a moisture draining function.
The most distinctive feature of the full face helmet is the same as with its predecessor: the integrated chargeable LED-lights. The lights on the front have been redesigned and enlarged. This improves the rider’s visibility and safety – and it looks cool. The chin and top ventilation inlets have also been redesigned and they guarantee a cooling airflow within the helmet. The helmet has also been equipped with an auto-seal visor, included Max Vision Pinlock anti-fog lens and an integrated sun visor against the blinding sun.
D-Skwal 2 properties
- Thermoplastic outer shell
- 1st helmet with LED lights
- Pinlock Max Vision anti-fog lens included
- 1470 grams
- AUTOSEAL System: visor seals better than before and extra protects against cold and rain
- Integrated UV380 sun visor
- Shark EasyFit for wearers of glasses
- Micro lock retention system
- Anti-bacterial, removable and washable interior
- SHARKTOOTH® Bluetooth prepared (optionally available)
- Quick release visor system
- ECE approved