Shoei Sena SRL2 (Shoei GT-AIR 2/Neotec 2/J-Cruise 2 Intercom)
Same day shipping on work days
We at Fortamoto.com support all mojor credit cards and also lots of local payment methods, check out our payments and shipping page for all the details.
We ship worldwide! You can check out our payments and shipping page to see our rates/transit times. All packages will be delivered by your local shipping carrier!
If your order is shipped outside the EU or when you provide us with an EU VAT number during checkout. 21% tax will be deducted from your order, it's possible you'll have to pay some form of taxes or other fees when your order is imported in your country.
Shoei Sena SRL2 (Shoei GT-AIR 2/Neotec 2/J-Cruise 2 Intercom) description
The Shoei Sena SRL1 is based on the Sena 20S, which has proven itself to be a fine Bluetooth communication system. Shoei have managed to improve on the 20S by adding even better speakers.
The Sena 20S Motorcycle Bluetooth Communication System is the newest communication kit by Sena. The Sena 20S has a range of 2000 metres (2 kilometres) in open space, advanced Bluetooth 4.1 and a built-in FM radio tuner. Stay in touch by making handsfree calls via your phone (Bluetooth required), listen to your favourite motorbiking music or receive GPS instructions – all of this can be done whilst communicating with your passenger or motorcyclist friends (up to 8).
The Sena 20S is a state-of-the-art system, developed for motorcycling or other powersports. This device has a slim and aerodynamic design, and the handy control-wheel offers many possibilities for motorcyclists.
The dual Bluetooth 4.0 module, which is one of the unique features of the Sena 20S, improves the reliability and quality of the wireless connection. This provides the kit with high definition sound quality.
See the specifications for a complete list of functions.
We are an official Sena dealer.
- Bluetooth 4.0
- First dual Bluetooth-module communication system
- Audio Multitasking; advanced audio control over intercom, telephone, music player and FM-radio
- Advanced wind-noise cancelling
- Versatile bike-to-bike intercom
- Intercom range up to 2 kilometres (1.24 miles)
- Universal intercom – intercom pairing with other brands is possible
- Built-in FM radio tuner with presets
- Complete helmet clamp kit
- HD crystal clear and natural sound
- Fast Bluetooth-connection
- Spoken instructions and commands
- Waterproof for use in bad weather
- Bluetooth protocol support: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, PBAP
- Firmware-upgrade possible
- 2 year warranty
Bluetooth 4.0 and Dual Bluetooth:
- The 20S is the first dual-module Bluetooth 4.0 communication system
- Dual Bluetooth modules provide greater flexibility of the functions, performance and reliability
- Users can utilise multiple applications simultaneously (music, GPS, mobile telephone, intercom) and seamlessly switch back and forth, if necessary
- Audio multitasking is a new function that allows you hear/use a function, without having to interrupt a different function
- The audio multitasking function creates the most natural audio while running multiple audio functions at once
- HD-quality communication with a maximum of 8 other riders at once (over a maximum distance of 2.4 kilometres/1.49 miles)
- Intercom group control allows users to manage intercom participants per group
- Universal intercom makes communicating with other brands possible
- Advanced Noise Cancellation technology efficiently oppresses the wind-noise, without changing the voice via the intercom
- Intuitive speech commands provide handsfree use
- Pairing with other devices made easy by simply making a nodding gesture with your head
- NFC (Near Field Communication) provides faster pairing with mobile telephone and intercom
- Clamp fixation
- All-in-one clamp ensures versatile helmet fixation
- Double microphone: one in the helmet for speech, one on the clamp to hear environment noise (without having to take off your helmet)
- The double microphone offers wider use
- Both a wired mic and a boom mic are provided in the box
- Talk time: 13 hours
- Standby time: 10 days
- Dimensions (main module): 94.7 mm x 48.3 mm x 25.5 mm
- Speakers: unit 36 mm, thickness 6.5 mm
- Boom microphone length: 190 mm
- Cable length between speakers: 555 mm
- Weight (main module): 60 grams
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Volume control
- Sample rate: max. 48 kHz (DAC)
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF
- Radio frequency specifications: 64 ~ 108 MHz
- 10 program slots for automatic scan function
- Radio listening time: 8 ~ 10 hours
In the box:
- Sena 20S headset main unit
- Universal helmet clamp
- Boom microphone
- Wired microphone
- Micro USB power & data cable
- 5 to 3.5 mm audio cable
- Charger for cigarette lighter socket
- Rubber pads
- Speaker pads
- Velcro pads for speakers
- Velcro for boom microphone
- Velcro for wired microphone
- Allen (hex) key