Dainese Full Metal 6 Gloves Black/Black/Red Fluo P75
Dainese Full Metal 6 Gloves Black/Black/Red Fluo P75 description
With the advanced technology from the MotoGP that is incorporated into the Dainese Full Metal 6 gloves, you are guaranteed with both safety and quality.
The Full Metal 6 is extremely lightweight has an ergonomic design. Thanks to the carbon fibre and titanium on the back of the hand, these gloves provide optimal protection. Get the most out of your ride with the Full Metal 6 gloves.
Not only do these gloves function like racing gloves, the design of black with red details also give you the looks of a true MotoGP glove.
The Dainese Full Metal 6 is a moto glove with the safety features of a MotoGP glove. Carbon fibre inserts are wrapped around the finger and wrist. The knuckles and the back of the hand are protected with composite inserts made from carbon fibre and titanium.
Full Metal 6 properties
- Goat leather
- Aramid fiber stitching
- Drum-dyed goatskin leather super soft palm
- Cover on the tightening strap
- Microelastic elasticated inserts
- Palm Super Touch in goat skin
- Pre-curved fingers and wrist
- Internal reinforcements with Aramid fiber jersey
- Composite inserts in carbon fiber and titanium on the knuckles and back
- DCP system on little finger
- Reinforced leather palm
- Polyurethane insert on the palm
- Reinforced preformed cuff construction
- Adjustable elastic cuffs
- Soft elastic inserts
- Quadruple elastication between knuckles and back of the hand
CE Certification: CE – Cat. II Pr-EN 13594 lev. 1