Sena 30K Single
Same day shipping on work days
We at Fortamoto.com support all major credit cards and also lots of local payment methods, check out our payments and shipping page for all the details.
We ship worldwide! You can check out our payments and shipping page to see our rates/transit times. All packages will be delivered by your local shipping carrier!
If your order is shipped outside the EU or when you provide us with an EU VAT number during checkout. 21% tax will be deducted from your order, it's possible you'll have to pay some form of taxes or other fees when your order is imported in your country.
Sena 30K Single description
This item contains two units of the Sena 30K Bluetooth Headset
The Sena 30K is Sena’s is a direct competitor to Cardo’s communication systems. The 30K operates with mesh-network technology. This means that a group of riders is not connected in one long chain, but rather in one network where all systems are connected to each other. Hereby, a mesh-network is formed which is dynamically connected through 2.4Mhz wireless technology. The best part about this mesh-network is that one rider can disconnect without worrying about disrupting the connection of the whole group.
The newest technology has been incorporated into the Sena 30K. With 2 antennas, dedicated processors, a 4.1 Bluetooth chip and an adaptive mesh-network, the Sena 30K has everything you could possibly need in terms of communication and entertainment. Thanks to the Multitasking technology, you can switch between music, streaming, intercom, calling and navigation with ease. No unnecessary interruptions anymore!
The Sena 30K is easy to operate. It can be done so through special Sena apps. You no longer would have to worry about technical issues, allowing you to fully focus on the motorway.
- Bluetooth intercom talk time: 13 hours
- Mesh intercom talk time: 8 hours
- Dimensions: 102 mm x 56 mm x 27 mm
- Weight: 61 g (2.15 oz)
- Mesh Intercom ™ Technology
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Headset profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Bluetooth Intercom range: up to 1.6 km (1.0 mile) in open terrain
- Mesh Intercom range: 2.0 km (1.2 mile) in open terrain
- Charge time: 1.5 hours
- Quick Charge: 20 minutes charge time gives 5 hours Bluetooth talk time or 3 hour
- Lithium polymer battery
- Advanced Noise Control™
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: max. 48 kHz (DAC)
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate frequencies)
- Radio region: worldwide
- Radio frequency specifications: 64 - 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function