Shoei Hornet ADV Matt Black
Shoei Hornet ADV Matt Black description
During this helmet’s presentation mister Shoei’s eyes started to sparkle, “Honestly, this is Shoei’s most beautiful helmet!” he said. “Brilliant concept!” To explain why the Shoei Hornet ADV is so special, we’re directing ourselves at the ‘Adventure’ riders.
You’re regularly riding your GS or similar adventure bike. But, let’s be honest, 90% of your kilometres are motorway kilometres. You choose a dual sports helmet, because you still want to keep the rugged looks. The beauty of this Hornet ADV: this is not a cross-helmet with a visor, this is a full face helmet, equipped with an aerodynamic peak. The benefit is that you have a comfortable full face helmet with adventure characteristics, so it’s suitable for motorway kilometres. Ideal for on the street, but it definitely does not disappoint off road.
The V-460 makes this helmet special. During the development of this helmet they have kept the higher speeds on motorways in the back of their minds. This helmet has a thermoplastic shaped visor, which hardly warps at all when looking through it. The visor is swappable without losing the peak.
The Shoei Hornet ADV stands out in ventilation and in the exceptional comfort the helmet offers due to the 3D shaped inner lining. An expanded chin area lets you breathe easily. Take a look at the product specifications for a list of all the important details of this helmet.
We are an official Shoei dealer.
Hornet ADV properties
- AIM multi composite fibre outer shell.
- 4 size outer shell (XS+S / M / L / XL+XXL)
- Integrated spoiler.
- V-460 aerodynamic peak.
- EPS inner shell.
- Two types of inner shell density for optimal shock absorption.
- DD chin strap buckle.
- EQRS easy to remove cheek pads in case of emergency.
- ECE approved.
- Multiple ventilation for maximum comfort.
- Chin and forehead intake.
- Two outlets on the rear to let out warm air.
- 3D shaped inner lining.
- Removable and washable inner lining.
- Noise reducing earpads.
- Intercom/Bluetooth prepared.
- Suitable for glasses wearers.
- Thermoplastic aerodynamic shaped CNS-2 visor.
- Minimal impact riding wind.
- Minimal sight manipulation.
- Pinlock anti fog lens included.
- Integrated sun visor with expanded housing.
- QSV-1 sun visor with high quality sunglasses characteristics.