Cardo Packtalk Slim JBL Twin Pack
We at Fortamoto.com support all major credit cards and also lots of local payment methods, check out our payments and shipping page for all the details.
We ship worldwide! You can check out our payments and shipping page to see our rates/transit times. All packages will be delivered by your local shipping carrier!
If your order is shipped outside the EU or when you provide us with an EU VAT number during checkout. 21% tax will be deducted from your order, it's possible you'll have to pay some form of taxes or other fees when your order is imported in your country.
Cardo Packtalk Slim JBL Twin Pack description
The Cardo Scala Rider Packtalk Slim JBL is the direct successor of the widely successful Packtalk but with a newly invented communication module that has an extremely compact design. This ensures less noise from wind inside the helmet. Riding in a group feels great, but it is even better when everyone is connected with an intercom. Previously, this was possible, but setting up the communication system often proved to be a tedious and time-consuming task. That’s why the Cardo Scala Rider Packtalk Slim is a true game changer.
Traditionally, riders are connected through a Bluetooth chain and the signals are forwarded from one motorcycle to another. When even one rider leaves the chain, everyone has to reconnect again, but with the DMC™ that won’t be necessary anymore.
DMC™ stands for Dynamic Meshwork Communication. With DMC™, all riders are connected in a dynamic network, rather than a chain. The connection in the network adapts very quickly and is not influenced by riders constantly leaving and joining. Another great thing about DMC™ is that setting the connection up is very easy and efficient.
In addition to DMC™, the new Packtalk Slim is equipped with the most recent technology, namely the newest Bluetooth chip. This system is fully compatible with other Cardo models and could be linked to other brands of communication systems via Cardo Gateway.
The handy Cardo Smartset ™ App for Android and iOS enables you to control the Packtalk Slim and change the settings directly through your phone.
The voice commands for the Packtalk Slim allow you to operate the system without having to press any button ever again. Thanks to the Natural Voice Operation, you can quickly give out voice commands like “Hey Cardo, volume up” to raise the volume, or ask Siri or Google a question by saying “Hey Siri” or “Hey Google,” which is a feature that can be activated through your smartphone.
The Cardo Scala Rider Packtalk (Bold and Slim) is available for purchase as a single set or a twin pack.
Packtalk Slim JBL properties
- A better sound experience than ever thanks to the JBL speakers included.
- DMC: Bike-to-Bike intercom, connecting up to 15 riders over a distance from 1.6 km up to 8 km.
- Bluetooth®: Bike-to-Bike intercom connecting up to 4 riders, up to a distance of 1.6km.
- Cardo Gateway allows cross-brand intercom pairing
- Spontaneous intercom connection on the road with other Cardo user with the Click-to-Link technology
Music and radio features:
- Parallel Audio Streaming: receive GPS instructions or listen to music through your smartphone or radio during a phone call (Android only)
- Built-in FM-radio with RDS and six station presets
- A2DP/ AVRCP, wireless HD music streaming from the navigation system, smartphone, or mp3 player
- AGC technology: automatic volume control adjusted to your environment and driving speed
- Music Sharing™: wireless music sharing with passenger via A2DP
Connecting with Bluetooth® devices:
- Vox: answer or decline calls through voice commands
- Dual Handsfree profile: connects up to two Bluetooth® devices simultaneously (GPS or smartphone)
- Auto-mutes music and phone calls when receiving GPS instructions
- Conference calls: one call between the rider, the passenger, and the caller
Other special features:
- Features are easily adjusted through the Cardo Connect app (iOS and Android)
- Personalise settings and receive software updates via Cardo community
- IP67 certified: waterproof and dust proof
- Battery life: up to 13 hours call time - 1 week standby. Use the Packtalk Bold while charging it with the 12V of your motorcycle or a battery pack