Dainese Steel-Pro Gloves Black/Fluo Red 628
Dainese Steel-Pro Gloves Black/Fluo Red 628 description
With the recent technology and most advanced techniques, the Steel-Pro Gloves truly are top tier gloves. The glove is specially designed to be comfortably tucked inside sleeves, keeping them safe and secure during a race.
The gloves are also equipped with a wide range of safety features; PU protectors on the knuckles and back of the hand which are reinforced with RVS sliders, PU protectors on the wrist and finger, and a DCP protector on the little finger.
Unlike the design suggests, these racing gloves have several features for comfort which would make the Steel-Pro excellent for daily wear. Dainese gave these gloves soft inserts and the inner side of the finger is perforated for enhanced ventilation.
- Wear-resistant goat leather
- Drum-dyed goatskin leather super soft palm
- Cover on the tightening strap
- Micro-injection reinforcement on the palm
- Pre-curved fingers
- Thermoplastic resin on the knuckles and back
- Composite inserts in preformed stainless steel
- DCP-system on little finger
- Leather panel on side
- Polyurethane palm inserts
- Reinforced preformed cuff construction
- Elastic cuff inserts
- Soft elastic inserts
- Perforation on inner side of finger
- Quadruple elastication between knuckles and back of the hand
CE Certification: CE – CAT. II Pr-EN 13594 Standard lev.1